Our cats make me laugh! Granted, they aren't as funny (or as cute for that matter) as the kids . . . but they seriously crack me up. As of now, Polly and Kelsey are crazy about each other. Most nights they sleep together in one Kitty bed . . . but they also "fight" like sisters! : ) Yes, we hear frequent cries from one or the other of them . . . it usually means that they are in a heated wrestling match and having a grand old time! I'm so glad that Polly has a friend. We are also finding that she has become more social with us since Kelsey came around.
Yes, I have more kitty pictures to share . . . I couldn't help myself!

I love this one! They were cuddled up together and Polly was licking Kelsey's head.
Aww . . .

This was should be on a Hallmark card! Yes, this is Kelsey, sleeping in my lap. Those are her hind legs that are sticking up . . . Ahhh . . . to be so flexible!
No comments:
Post a Comment