Here's that picture I was wanting last time. We still need shutters, lights on the garage, a driveway and the path to the front door, but this is pretty much the finished exterior.
Kitchen and dining room (looking from the living room)
Living room (looking from the kitchen)
Fireplace (obviously, part of the living room)
Master Bedroom
Ali & Emma's Room
Meg & Julie's Room
Laundry Chute! Yes, it's in! We were starting to worry that they had forgotten it. I'm kind of disappointed that it's so close to the floor and so close to the tub (I'm sure I'll find bath toys in the laundry!) but I'll take it! No more piles of laundry upstairs!!
And finally, the pantry. The floor is raised b/c the stairs are underneath it. They raised the whole floor (rather than having it slanted) so we can still put stuff there.
So, yes . . . they are still moving right along, though there's still plenty more to be done. I want so badly to stop everything else and pack, etc . . . but alas, I still have school to think about! I guess that's the downside of homeschooling. BUT - only 5 1/2 weeks to go and we're off for the summer!
1 comment:
It's totally starting to look like a house now that the actual rooms have walls!
Post a Comment