Emma and Karis memorized an abbreviated version of the Preamble, and recited it together.
-
Ali and Jonah memorized the entire Preamble and recited it together . . . they even managed to stay together - something that they failed to achieve during practice! Way to go guys!
-
For her presentation, Karis wrote and illustrated a book on Abe Lincoln. Here she is sharing one of her illustrations.
Emma made a timeline of the life of Abe Lincoln. You should hear her say "The Kansas-Nebraska Act" It took all I had not to laugh!
Ali wrote a report on the life of A.L. (which she read aloud) and also made a diorama of the Gettysburg Address.
Jonah wrote a report on A.L. and the Civil War. He also did a PowerPoint presentation to go with it - Amber controlled the power point. Jonah's original instructions to his mom were "When I tap my foot two times, that means go to the next slide." Amber and I looked at each other, and once again had to hold back the laughter. I could just imagine the little guy trying to inconspicuously tap his foot and read at the same time! In the end, he just looked at his mom when he was ready for the next slide.
2 comments:
I recognize those dresses! :)
I'm sure you do! Keep 'em coming . . . The more you buy the less I do! : )
Post a Comment