Kitchen cabinets and counter tops! This was a really fun thing to see. It was neat to see the cabinets, counter tops and floor that we chose, and to really like it - there was a piece of me that was afraid that I would see it after it was installed and be disappointed in what I chose. (You can't really see the flooring here - it's covered in sawdust.) Admittedly, I won't be able to keep the khaki colored paint in the kitchen (too much brown/tan!) but we were planning to change that anyway.
Here is Meg sitting in the pantry emptying sawdust from her Croc. She thought that little ledge was totally cool! The nice thing about this pic is that you can actually see the flooring.
And we now have steps out to the Patio. I'm sure we'll take many more pictures on those steps!
We also met our neighbors on the other side. It's a husband and wife with a 3 1/2 yr old girl and a 2 year old boy. (Though we only met the wife.) She seemed nice enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment