they cleared it they left some random trees up. It will be nice to have the shade of some mature trees. I'm sure it will be gorgeous once there are leaves on them.
Here's the view of the "driveway" leading up to the hole.
Still no word on the contract. They said they needed another day . . . so hopefully we'll hear something later today. Angie said they're trying to rework the floor plan so the garage entry door and the basement door don't open against each other. Personally, I don't see the big deal, but, they're supposed to be sending over a modified floorplan today. I guess we'll see.
3 comments:
Yea! Take tons of pictures. The first 1/2 of my first family album is the pictures of our house under construction. I'm anxious to see things once it gets underway. We'll have to take a field trip out there once you have some walls.
It will be exciting watching the "hole" get filled in! How fun! - Dianna's comments
It will be exciting watching the "hole" get filled in! How fun! - Dianna's comments
Post a Comment