Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day!

I have to admit . . . for the most part, I'm not a big fan of snow days. Sure it makes everything look pretty. But . . . my husband already has a 45 minute commute, and snow just complicates that. While my other friends long for these days, I reply with "Yeah, it's just a shame that Boeing doesn't give snow days!"

Well . . . it turns out that they do! Yee ha!! Yes, Aaron is home today. It's wonderful on many different levels, not the least of which is the fact that I am still sick. Right now he is outside with all four of the girls . . . I'm so glad I don't have to be the one to do that today!

Unfortunately, my girls are learning a hard lesson . . . homeschoolers don't get snow days. Thankfully, Fridays are light for us anyway.

No comments: