Our meeting is now over, and was very successful. The builder and his agent were both great to work with. We are making a few changes to the floorplan. Some of them are the changes they sent over last week - we just weren't understanding the plan correctly. We will get our 2 feet back in the Great Room. The stairs will go down from the Foyer. The Pantry will be in the Kitchen (rather than right outside of it). The staircase will now be open, carpeted and separated with a half wall. We are cutting the Master Closet in half and making a super-mega L-shaped Master bath. I'm sure that's all clear as mud. I'll post a new floorplan once it's drawn up.
Side note: The hole for the basement is now finished and they are pouring the footings tomorrow. I'll have to get out there and take some more pictures tomorrow or Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment