Friday, February 1, 2008

Cute!


I love this picture. Aaron and I love to curl up with a good book in bed, and it seems that Julie has picked up on that. So, when I walked into the bedroom the other day to see the two of them reading, I couldn't help but to laugh. (It's especially funny, b/c she's trying to lie down and read, like Daddy, but hasn't quite figured out how to manage the book while she's lying down . . . so she's lying down with her body, but sitting up with her head!) Of course, Aaron is reading Dickens and Julie is reading Little People, but who's counting? : ) Over these past few days, I've also found that Julie likes to escape to our bed for some private reading time. If I can't find her, 9 out of 10 times she' on our bed, looking at books.

No comments: