-
A few weeks ago (yes I'm a little behind - all of this house stuff tends to make me forget that life is still going on around me!) we had Paige and Sam Elliott at our house for two days. The kids were getting antsy, and trying to make their little 1 man princess tent accomodate 3 kids. Seeing that this really wasn't working, I told the girls that if they could get the basement picked up, I would make them a fort during naptime. They did their part, and I did mine.
I listened to them as they went downstairs to see this finished product, and it was hilarious. Ali and Emma gasped, and Paige called out "I think I'm going to cry!" I couldn't help but to laugh : )
L-R: Megan, Emma, Ali and Paige
-
Needless to say, the fort made for many hours of happy playtime, until Daddy had to take it down so that he could get to the computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment