Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Last night I sat down at the computer and looked through my entire blog. There are 6 months worth of life documented there right now - 85 posts. It was so fun to look back over all of the memories I've documented there. Similar to looking back through my scrapbooks, but even more detailed as I post things that I wouldn't usually think to put in a scrapbook.

My pathetic couch - it is still under construction. It's funny to think that I wanted to finish it by summertime. I'll be lucky to finish it by fall. It's going well, but moving slowly.

Julie's spill down the stairs! I feel sick just thinking about it.

My poor little Emma has had some really ragamuffin haircuts (courtesy of mommy!) This is a pet peeve of mine. I like my children to not look like rats . . . Emma is going to hate some of these pictures once she's older! Right now we're growing her hair out and I'm SO glad . . . big improvement!

My little Julie has gone from being a bald little baby to being such a big girl! Learning to crawl, learning to pull-up, taking away the paci and the bottle, surgery, first steps . . . She has changed so much!

Meg has just been Meg! Always keeping us laughing. She'll be ready to join the circus any day now.

Ali has finished first grade. Scary. I feel like Middle School is right around the corner.

I'm sure this little trip isn't nearly as enjoyable for all of you as it is for me, but it's wild for me to look over all that has happened and just laugh! Life in the Patton home is certainly not dull or drab . . . it's been quite a whirlwind.

No comments: