First, we made it through last night! Yep, more barfing! After a couple of days with no problems, I thought we were in the clear - but I was SO wrong! Both Meg and Julie were puking last night. It started at 9:30pm and I finally fell asleep at 4:00am. Of course, neither of them are old enough to know when they need to throw up - so every time was an adventure! The big bummer is that we got together with some friends yesterday afternoon . . . I am feverishly praying that this doesn't spread through their home as well!
Our other milestone this morning is that we have officially made it through first grade! It has been such a long year and I'm SO glad it's over!! (We were supposed to go out to celebrate tonight, but those plans have now been cancelled.) Yesterday I looked back at photos from the first day of school . . . she has gotten so big. Her hair is longer (she has her hair up in the 2nd picture - so it doesn't look any longer), there are a few more permanent teeth in her mouth. I can't believe it!

No comments:
Post a Comment