Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Celebrating 8 Years!

It's so hard to believe that we've been married for 8 years! It's one of those strange sensations - I can't believe it's already been 8 years, I feel like we were just married yesterday . . . but on the other hand, my life before I was married feels like it was decades ago.

It has certainly been and eventful 8 years . . . we've had four babies, moved 3 times, Aaron graduated from college, started working for Boeing and is now working on his Masters! What's next?

This past weekend we went out to celebrate. My parents took the kids overnight. We did some shopping, saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (disappointing!) and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was so nice to get away a bit and wake up the next morning without hearing Meg calling "I want to get up!"

It's funny to think what I'll be writing in another 8 years! Ali will be 15 and in highschool! That makes me feel completely freaked out . . . let's not think about it anymore.

I'm so thankful for my wonderful hubby! I can't imagine life without him!

No comments: