One of our family traditions is that we make Tshirts for the 4th of July. This year I almost "forgot" about it . . . I just really wasn't feeling up for dealing with the hassle. Well, I decided to go for it after all and keep it simple. We just used shirt paint to put red and blue handprints on white shirts. In the past Aaron and I have made shirts too, but I've decided to begin a new tradition: no shirts for Mommy and Daddy . . . they're fun for the fourth, but we never wear them again, so it's just not worth it to me!
It really was quick and easy and all 4 girls got to participate. I didn't know how Julie would react to the paint, but she actually loved it. She thought it was wonderful to rub her hands in that gooey stuff. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep her hands open to print on her shirt without making a mess, but she seemed to understand what was happening and thought it was very cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment