Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Okay . . . my goal is to get caught up on some blogging this week.  I'd really like to add one post per day until I get all of our major later summer/early fall events.  I will be back dating them, so scroll on down over these next few days.

Yes, I'm starting with the current stuff!

Today was our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Alligoods.  It's always a favorite all around. : )

I LOVE taking pictures at the Pumpkin Patch!  If you ask my kids why we go . . . they'll say it's to pick out a pumpkin.  If you ask me . . . it's to take pictures!  I LOVE all of the orange.  Plus it's fun to compare pictures year after year. 

So without further ado . . . here we go . . .

Emma & Karis

Jonah & Ali

The Three Musketeers (aka the Three Stooges)  : )
Julie, Meg & Aubrey

The Fabulous Four

It was windy out there!

We sure have an awesome group of kids!

I love him!

Ali took this one!  We love these guys!

LOOK! 
All 6 of us, in one picture,
and everyone is looking,
and everyone has their eyes open! 
It's a miracle!  : )

I thought this was cute!  J pulling all three of the Littles in the pumpkin cart.  They thought it was awesome!

No comments: