Friday, July 20, 2007

A Trip to the Dentist

Meg had her first visit to the dentist this week. (I meant to post this a few days ago, but I'm a bit of a technology idiot and I just now figured out how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer!)

She really did a good job. There were a few times when she told the hygienist that she "didn't want to . . . " (fill in the blank with any typical dentist visit happenings) Of course, there was none of that when it was time to make a trip to the treasure box!


It was nice for her to be able to have Ali and Emma there. They went first and she got to watch. In the end she got to pick out a Cinderella tooth brush and a Cinderella sticker . . . both of which made the entire visit well worth her time.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

That top picture looks just like Emma at first glance!