Friday, July 20, 2007

Resting up for the big event . . .

Well, the big day has finally arrived!! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released tonight at midnight and I'm thrilled! I have just gotten my kids down for their naps and I'm getting ready to head upstairs for some rest of my own. I'm also hoping to be able to go to sleep early tonight and wake up for the release party. Hopefully I'll be rested enough that I can spend most of my night reading. We've also planned for Aaron to get up with the kids tomorrow and take them out for the day, so I can spend my day reading. Obviously much thought has gone into this weekend for me . . . This will certainly be one of the highlights of the summer! Now I just hope that I'm not disappointed with the book! : )

No comments: