I am thrilled to report that Polly and Kelsey are loving each other. It's not uncommon to see them snuggled up together, or to catch Polly licking Kelsey. It's also not uncommon to hear them racing through the house chasing each other. The other night they were racing around our bedroom when we were trying to sleep. I could deal with that so I decided that Kelsey had to go in her room for the night (I can't just close her in the basement unless I close Polly down there also (litter box!) . . . and when Polly gets closed in the basement she'll let you know how she feels about that!) I put Kelsey in the bathroom, and Polly stood at the door, just waiting for me to open it back up. She kept looking from the door to me as if she were saying "C'mon lady, let my little friend out!" So, I did, but I closed them both in the basement, not knowing how Polly would take that. I never heard a sound out of either of them! I am so glad that they are chums now!
1 comment:
YAY!
Post a Comment