I told them that we could invite the Alligoods out for dinner one evening. They got to choose - PlayPlace McDonald's (appealing b/c of the play place), Fortel's (appealing b/c of the arcade), or Ponderosa (appealing b/c they get to choose whatever they want to eat and have a mega dessert collection.) McDonald's won out for Ali - and b/c Julie is 2 days later, we lumped it all into one!
Unfortunately, Mommy was once again "too stupid to be here." Yes, I managed to forget my camera! Mr. Alligood came to the rescue with his phone. The pictures aren't super high quality - but at least it's something!
Our "party" crew
-
Birthday Cupcake Cake
-
Julie opening her Talking Backpack toy
-
2 comments:
Cute cupcake cake. Did you make it or get it at the "Mart"?
That was a Wal-mart find . . . it's great b/c I didn't have to deal with cutting a cake.
Post a Comment