Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Ali!

It was officially 8 years ago today that I became a Mama! It's so hard to believe! Yes, 8 years ago my first little peanut was born (actually, to be precise, 8 years ago I was still in a very painful labor, still pre-epidural! It's a good thing she was worth it!)

I looked through old pictures of Ali to post . . . unfortunately, most of her early years were still pre-digital for me, so I would have to go through the hassle of scanning, etc . . . But I did find this one from her 5th birthday. I love it!!

"it is ALis BRttAe" (read: It is Ali's Birthday)
-
This was Magna-doodle art that I photographed b/c I loved it so much! For her 5th birthday we did a princess party. All of her little girlfriends came dressed up as princesses, but of course no birthday party could be complete without Jonah in attendance! So we decided that Jonah would still come and dress up as a prince. This is a picture she drew anticipating that - Yes, that's her and Jonah you're seeing! Ahh . . . memories!
-
So congrats Ali!! In another 8 years you'll be getting your driver's license!! : )

No comments: