Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Few Pictures

I've been meaning to get these up for a while, but there always seemed to be boxes or piles in the way. It's much easier to take pictures of an empty house!
-
Here they are:

Kitchen and Dining Room
-

Living Room (don't you love the mismatched couches? Someday . . . )
-

Half Wall at Stairs
-

Master Bedroom
-

Master Bath, part 1
-

Master Bath, part 2 (Our bathroom is L-shaped, explaining the 2 part pictures.) And our bathroom is not orange (though that's how it looks in the pictures). Here's a swatch of the color (though I know that computer screens vary).

-
I have yet to take pictures of the girls' rooms. I'll get to that eventually! : ) More to come!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You're house is beautiful! You've done a wonderful job decorating! I hope it was more fun than work!

Hillary Minden said...

Looks beautiful! I love the star over your mantle!