We found the windows were in in the girls' rooms and in the living room. The fireplace is also closed in now. That leaves the master bedroom windows, the slider, and the regular doors before it's entirely closed in.
It's funny, because the girls have started asking to go out to the house on a daily basis. At first that was completely uninteresting to them, but as it looks more and more like a house, it's quite fascinating to them. They were especially excited to find that bathtubs were installed!
The master bath! It's a big tub . . . I even got in it . . . I couldn't resist. So exciting!
Here we have the big girls in their tub (Julie missed out on this pic b/c she was going potty)
I tried to pose one of her lying in the tub . . . obviously she was less than pleased!
The wall dividing the kitchen from the dining room (as well as the necessary plumbing) is up!
1 comment:
Looking good!
Post a Comment