That's a favorite phrase of mine here lately. I picked it up from my good friend Jodi. Unfortunately, today it applies to me . . . I am officially too stupid to be here.
Last night I logged into my St. Louis County Library account to request a book for school, and it wouldn't let me do it. It said there was a problem with my account. So, I go and look at it . . . and I have $45.00 in library fines!! I almost wet my pants. I am always on top of our library stuff . . . but apparently not this time. I had 39 books that were 9 days late (Some that each of the girls checked out, plus a few school items). That adds up fast.
I wish I could blame my husband or my kids . . . I could be sympathetic to them. But no, I only have myself to blame . . . like I said . . . too stupid to be here!
1 comment:
Ouch!
Post a Comment