This year for Ali's birthday we had a Princess party (Again! Repeat of birthday #5 with slight variation!) This year, all of the princess activities were copied from Karis' 5th last birthday (Thanks Amber!) It was a great party and I'm not interested in reinventing the wheel!
Each of the girls came to the party dressed as a princess. While we were waiting for everyone to arrive they enjoyed some dancing!
Once everyone was there we made sparkling tiaras for our craft.
After the tiaras were complete we had a bit of a spa experience! Here is Amber (right) waiting to paint nails and Jodi waiting to do make-up. I did the hair.
All 7 fully primped princesses! (L-R) Karis, Rachel, Grace, Ali, Meg, Alyssa and Emma.

The Arielle cake!

Blowing out the candles!
It was a great party, but I have to say that I'm glad to be done with birthday festivities for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment