Well, my baby is now officially one! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It's so wierd to think what life was like just one year ago - Chaos! We moved into our new place on April first. Between then and the 13th we got ourselves settled, got the old place cleaned and vacated, had 2 Dr. appts, 3 birthday parties (Ali), unloaded all of our children, went to the hospital and had a baby! It really makes me laugh when I think about it! It is also a huge testimony to me of God's grace in my life! The thought of having to do all of that makes me feel like I need to hyperventilate - but I didn't! We just took it one day at a time and made it through!As far as development goes, Julie is about 21.5 pounds, and has 8 teeth (with two molars cutting right now!) She is the only one of my babies to make it to their first birthday w/o walking (again - God's grace to me! Especially after having Megan jumping at 18 mos!!) She says "ma ma" and "da da" and signs "more" "all done" and "tired." She is such a sweetheart! She is actually healthy right now, which is wonderful!
Thankfully, birthday festivities will soon be over and we can settle into life again. I'm looking forward to the end of the school year and a relaxing summer!
(I never did post an update on her ears: we went to her specialist and he said her ear wasn't infected and did a test showing that her tubes are open. She had some sinus stuff going on which he said is probably causing her some ear pain, but she was not infected.)
No comments:
Post a Comment