~Daughter of the King. Happy wife. Mama to four lovely ladies. Foster-Mama. Reader. Amateur woodworker. Seamstress. Coffee drinker. Recording our life & times and seeking to honor God through it all~
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Drumroll Please . . .
Yipeeeee! It's finally on the way! As of July 21st we finally get the 7th and final installment of the Harry Potter series. I only wish my kids were older and could appreciate this like I do!
Yes, I did know that . . . mine is already reserved : ) Can you believe it's retailing for $34.99? That seems really pricy to me . . . Hopefully that means it's going to be a really big book!
2 comments:
I can't wait either. Did you know you can pre-order it from Boarders at 40% off?
Yes, I did know that . . . mine is already reserved : ) Can you believe it's retailing for $34.99? That seems really pricy to me . . . Hopefully that means it's going to be a really big book!
Post a Comment