Monday, January 3, 2011

What I've been doing with my free time . . .

Yes, I could be uploading Christmas or New Year's pictures . . .   But no . . . we've been on break and I've been having fun with my knitting needles.  This week I made 2 hats (one to go with each coat) and I'm very excited about them.

Basketweave Hat
(to be worn with my black coat - matching scarf is in progress)

Okay . . . the pictures are definitely not fabulous.  The yarn looks like it's a burnt orange in this pictures, but it's actually a deep red.

To be worn with my pink and brown coat. 
I'm sure that I'll eventually get around to a matching scarf.


Now that I've wrapped these up, it's time to get to some school planning!  Only a week until we're back to real life! : )

No comments: