Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I guess you could call them imaginitive . . .

I knew that they were playing in my bathroom.  I didn't really know what they were doing.  (In fact I'm still not sure!)  They informed me that they had cleaned my bathroom for me.  But this is what I found . . .
Yes, the poor cats were being held hostage.

And yes, Ali has an entire bed made up in my bathtub.














Notice the bowls of cat food on the counter? They were very concerned about the cats having food (b/c they were locked in the bathroom with them). Strange that it never dawned on them that a litter box might be a necessity also . . .















And of course, it wouldn't be a Patton-girl adventure without plenty of reading material!

What little nut-jobs I've raised.  At least they had fun, and no harm was done!  : )

No comments: