Tuesday, October 14, 2008

School Presentations

On Friday night we did our first school presentation of the year. We got together with the Alligoods, invited friends and family, and then our kids got some public speaking experience. This time each kid chose a state and did a PowerPoint presentation. They also sung a song that they've been learning in music, "Hello to All the Children of the World." I was a slacker with the camera. I took a few before the presentation, a few of them singing, and a few after they were done, but none of the presentations themselves. Oh well.

Our Littles, waiting to get started.
-

Since I slacked in the picture department, here are the first slides from Ali & Emma's PowerPoints. They really had fun doing them.

-

Singing their song (that sheet behind them is the "screen" for their PPs.)
-

Grandpa Klarner is kind of a map junkie. He enjoyed some map time with Meg and Aubrey after the presentations.

-
We did video the presentations (Thanks Mike & Lyd for the loan of the video camera!) so I may get some still shots from that. We'll see . . .

No comments: