Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silly Little Girls

Just a few silly moments from our world . . .

Yesterday morning Meg and Julie came out to me with their sunglasses. Meg said, "Look, I have glasses" Then she picked up the edge of her shirt and started "cleaning" them. What makes this so funny is that she has no idea that she was "cleaning" them. She sees me rubbing my glasses and Ali's, but has no idea why I'm doing it. Then little Monkey-do (who is even more clueless) pulled up her shirt and started rubbing her sunglasses on her belly. I had to grab the camera!
-

The great thing about sunglasses pictures is that you can't tell if they are looking at the camera or not. In this case, Meg is nearly choking Julie, but really it just looks like cute sisterly snuggles!
-

Julie especially likes to wear her sunglasses on top of her head. Here she is "reading" Brown Bear, Brown Bear to me.

No comments: