Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me!

My sweet husband recently surprised me with the early knowledge of my Christmas present. Fearing that he couldn't keep such a big purchase a secret, he let me in on it. It just arrived via UPS this afternoon and I am now the proud owner of a Canon Digital Rebel XTi! Needless to say, I'm shocked and thrilled. Aaron has never dropped such a big surprise, and I'm touched : )

The Rebel has been a kind of pipe dream for me for a little while now - I actually used one that a friend of mine had . . . until then I didn't know what I was missing out on! Unfortunately, my current camera was still quite new, so I never would have dreamed of actually asking for it. Now I'm excited to be able to bestow my "old" camera on some missionary friends who are headed to Africa. Certainly it will be put to good use.

So, now I'm enjoying fiddling with my new toy and taking pictures of everything in sight! It's amazing how fun a picture of your entertainment center can be when you have a new camera!! : ) Many more pictures to come . . .

No comments: