~Daughter of the King. Happy wife. Mama to four lovely ladies. Foster-Mama. Reader. Amateur woodworker. Seamstress. Coffee drinker. Recording our life & times and seeking to honor God through it all~
Saturday, October 13, 2007
One Quarter Down
Yes, today was officially the end of our first Home schooling quarter! What a milestone . . . Grades are in, report cards are filled out. Between the two of them they have all A's and one B. Overall, I have to say this has been a great quarter. Of course, now I am completely exhausted and ready for a vacation. Thankfully, next week we are off for fall break. I am looking forward to some lazy mornings and some extra time to clean my house!! Yes, the one complaint that I have is that my house is a mess . . . I am hoping to do a thorough cleaning and then come up with a better maintenance system. I guess we'll se how that goes . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment