Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Litter Box Woes . . .

Dear Abby-

So, it's a good thing that Polly is sweetest little critter ever! Her litter box is about to freak me out! We have it in our basement in the bathroom and it is making our entire basement stink! (And our basement is where we have school - so we spend a lot of time down there!!) We are currently using Tidy Cat litter for Small Spaces and Multiple Cats (For one teeny little kitten!) - It's what my friend Amber uses and I've never smelled anything in her home. I think that part of the problem is the fact that our basement tends to be rather damp (We always have a dehumidifier running) I'm sure that's just compounding the problem. I have been emptying the litter box daily but that doesn't seem to matter, Ugh! Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Stinky in St. Louis

No comments: