Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sick again!

Isn't she sweet? Well, unfortunately she is a sick little girl . . . and she's not the only one! Julie has nasty cold symptoms, including a fever. She has been abnormally sleepy and cranky (which is always a blast). The upside of that is that she's been especially cuddly and has fallen asleep in my arms a few times.

Ali woke up at 3:00am last night throwing up. She now has a fever and has been lying around on the couch, pretty pathetic. I hope she recovers quickly - this next week is her last week of school and I don't want her to have to miss it!

I am the third of the sickies! : ) I have the same stuff as Julie, though no fever. Thankfully Aaron is home now, but tomorrow I'm being thrown back to the wolves. Please pray that I'll feel better tomorrow! I don't want to have to take care of sick kids when I feel horrible myself!

No comments: