Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brave Little Baby

I don't have a digital video camera, and therefore have never posted video before. Recently we went swimming with our friends, the Geldmeiers. They have a camera that can do short videos and I love this one! (Of course, I'm the mama, so I would probably love video of my kids sleeping!) Julie has been gradually becoming more comfortable in the water over these past several weeks. She now just wears arm floaties and loves to jump in the pool . . . in fact, her entire time in the pool is typically spent doing exactly what you see in the video . . . over and over again! Enjoy!

P.S. The "Mr. Schafer! Mr. Schafer!" that you're hearing in the background is just a sampling of what I've been listening to all week . . . It's a miracle that I haven't heard it in my dreams! And poor Mr. & Mrs. Schafer . . . Certainly they're enjoying some peace and quiet now that they're home! (More on our visit with them coming soon!)

No comments: