This week for language arts, Ali had to write a story using the different characters from a book she recently read. They were all animals (i.e. the badger was called Badger, etc . . . ) She did use them all, but she gave them different names. I couldn't help but to laugh and I thought I'd share. Everything is typed exactly as written, with a space separating pages. The illustrations aren't finished yet . . . I may add those later.
-
Forist Friends
-
By Alison Patton
-
Sam the Rabbit was new in the forest. He thought everything was strange. But Amber the badger was watching.
"Why are you so sad." She said
"I don't knoe anyone." He Said.
"Well I am quite lonely. Maybe you could keep me comony. My name is Amber.
"You should meet Andrew." "He is a beaver.
-
So Sam and Amber went to see Andrew. When he opened the door he said to Sam. "Who are you". "I am Sam". Said Sam. Princess Patricia doesn't like rabbits even if they're friendly. Uh-oh. Said Amber.
Andrew said. Maybe we could go to the Plum Palace and convence
-
her to like rabbits. Maybe said Amber.
But first we need to get everyone else.
-
But Prince Patric and Princess Patricia both don't like rabbits. So they got: Police Polly, Anglina the artist, George the Garbige-man and Tofoo the guy who dilivers newspapers.
But soon it was night time and they had acorn stew for dinner.
-
They made beds of leaves. When it was morning they made nutmeal for breakfast.
-
When they came to Paddle-Pond Amber noticed the acorn slippers.
-
She Put them on and wished them to Plum Palace. Soon they were there in front of Princess Patricia.
-
She gasped. She yelled "A RABBIT!"
"Patric! Patric!"
"Come now!"
-
A rabbit said Prince Patric
"Please alaw him to stay and be nice to him or I'll throw you in Jail Said Police Polly.
-
"All right I will." She said "But don't eat my carrots."
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment