Sunday, July 1, 2007

Birthday Festivities

Whether I like it or not, my little Meg is about to turn 3! Her birthday is actually on July 8, but the festivities began a bit early with a party at Grandma Klarner's house.

Grandma and Grandpa got her a pair of pink Dora Crocs - Meg has been longing for Crocs for a long time now. We have a pair of hand-me-downs from some friends that are probably 3 sizes to big for her, but she wears them anyway. Now she has crocs that actually fit, and as an extra bonus, they have Dora on them!

They also bought her and her Bitty Baby (Baby Kate) matching dresses . . . Very Cute!!



Grandma and Grandpa also bought her a new bed (with a storage drawer underneath!) for baby Kate (Mommy made the quilt and pillow). Here she is tucking her baby into bed and kissing her goodnight. She loves this bed and made quite a production of tucking her in tonight . . . "Oh! I forgot to give Baby Kate a hug . . . Oh! I forgot to brush Baby Kate's teeth . . . Oh! I forgot . . . " thinking, thinking, thinking . . . how else can I delay bedtime?

Here she is on her other present from Mommy and Daddy . . . a tricycle that she can actually reach the pedals on! And, of course, after all of this, her reaction was, "I want to open more presents!"

And finally . . . time to blow out the candles. It took several tries, but she finally did it!

No comments: