Monday, April 16, 2007

Our Book Wishlist!

For a long time now I have been telling our friends and family that I would put together a book list for my kids. We LOVE getting books as gifts and REALLY don't need even one more toy! : ) Unfortunately, I have just never gotten around to it. Well, here I am making my list. I am posting it on my blog so that the next time someone asks me about it I can just tell them it's here and available to anyone who wants to see it. I also have a link to this post to the right, below my Blog Archive so it's easily accessible later on. I will remove titles as we get them and add new ones periodically. Well, here goes:

The Little Island by Golden McDonald
Billy and Blaze by C.W. Anderson
Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion
Yonder by Tony Johnson
Noah's Ark by Linda Hayward
Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel by Virginia Lee Burton
Babar's Little Circus Star by Laurent DeBrunhoff

No comments: