Saturday, February 5, 2011

Go Pack!

Admittedly, I watch very little football.  I really do enjoy watching it, but if there isn't a team playing that I care about, I'd rather be doing other things.  I'll root for the Rams if they're playing . . . they're Aaron's favorite team and our home team.  But let's face it, I'm from Wisconsin.  If the Packers are playing, I want them to win!

We went to my parents' house to watch the NFC Championship Game.  I have a Packers shirt, but none of my girls have anything.  Julie wore a green sweatsuit with a yellow t-shirt over it.  Meg wore black pants with a yellow sweatshirt and a green t-shirt over it.  Ali wore a green long-sleeved t-shirt of mine (a tad bit big.)  Emma was unwilling to participate.  Aaron tried to convince her to wear navy and orange.  I suppose I should be glad that she didn't do that.

I decided that all of my Packers fan family has let us down and failed to provide my children with appropriate paraphernalia.  How dare they!?  : )  I had to take matters into my own hands for the Super Bowl.

Aren't they cute??  Home made by mom using freezer paper and shirt paint.

Julie looks a little drugged here : )

This is what I got when I asked for a "football pose."  Actually, that's not entirely true.  The first thing I got was four girls looking at me with faces that were cleary saying, "You're kidding, right?"  Once they realized that I wasn't kidding, this is what I got. 

This is what I got with a little coaxing from Dad.  I love this picture!  Julie looks like she's going to kill someone!  Meg embraced it as well.  Ali isn't so sure about this.  Emma is reluctantly obeying her Dad. : )

Hoping for a win tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Great job Andrea! Go Packers!