Ten years ago today, I decided that I needed to bring dinner to our new youth pastor and his family. I didn't figure that I would ever really like them. Let's face it . . . they could never be the Daniels! BUT . . . I decided that I ought to do the right thing . . . like it or not.
I never would have imagined that that night was the beginning of one of God's greatest blessings to our family!
I'm so thankful for a decade's worth of friendship that has been so sweet! We love you guys!
We don't often get pictures that include the adults, but we decided that we needed to get some good ones today!
With my BFF! : ) Aren't we cute!?
What a crew!
In 10 years we've gone from a group of six (Jonah was 11 mos and Ali was 6 mos) to a group of 11!
Looking forward to many, many great years!
1 comment:
Great pics Andrea!
Post a Comment