Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Sunday!

What a fabulous Resurrection Day!  We enjoyed wonderful worship this morning, and then a fun time with the in-laws, including fabulous weather!  I vote for this weather for every Easter!

It was after lunch before I managed to get the camera out.  I have to say . . . they did a pretty good job not making a mess of themselves.  What a sweet crew they are!


Time for a few individual shots.  I can't believe what a young lady Ali is becoming.  It's shocking to me!


Emma's turn.


Megan - laughing as usual!


And finally, Julie!


Time for egg hunting.  The kids pulled in quite a haul!







We spent the evening vegging at home.  : )  (Easter with the Klarners is coming next weekend.)  I was dreading having to take care of some school planning until I suddenly remembered that I had planned to take Monday off!  Yay!  Happy Easter to me!

No comments: