Ali & Emma actually got to help with dunking the eggs this year - they thought that was totally cool. They actually managed to die 3 dozen eggs without tipping over any of the mugs!
Of course, Daddy helped the dying process along, so that we weren't working on eggs all evening!
For Meg and Julie I bought a kit that included lots of stickers, so they could have their part in the fun. Thankfully, there were a lot of stickers in the kit. We didn't run out, and each egg was thoroughly stickered!
We managed to decorate 3 dozen eggs and only broke 2 of them. The kids thought that was awesome b/c it meant that they got a snack! When I gave Julie her egg, she was a bit confused . . .
And of course, I had to have a picture of that! (Runny nose and all)
So pretty
Easter Eggs are always fun, but mostly we are looking forward to the celebration of our Lord's resurrection. Praising Him because He is alive!!
No comments:
Post a Comment