Yes, it's time for the dreaded changing of the closets! This fall it is taking forever . . . mostly b/c I was severely behind on laundry. Our living room is covered in clothes. I know it looks like my dryer exploded in my living room, but there is actually method to this madness. Every tub and pile has its purpose. The good news is that I'm almost done. Boy am I ready to have my living room back.
I am going to frame this picture and keep it close at hand. That way, when my girls are all grown and out of the house, and I'm sad and missing them, I can pull it out and at least be thankful that I don't have anymore changing of the closets!
2 comments:
Is it wrong that I LOVE changing out the clothes? Maybe because I only have two girls and not four ;) But it makes me sad to see clothes they can't fit into anymore but I enjoy change so this task seems wonderful to me! I'm nuts... I know.
I remember those days! When Ali & Emma were little, I loved it too. It is fun to pull out new stuff, and to see my Littles wearing things that Ali & Emma wore . . . but I'm over that now! Now it's just a pain in my rear-end!
Post a Comment