Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Picture Day

It was time for new pictures of the kids, so I decided that today was the day. I'm a sucker for outdoor pictures with all white dresses, so that's what we did. Unfortunately, I don't have an all white dress for Ali, so I just did the littles today.
.
Here are some of my favorites:

.

This is my favorite of Julie
.

Same picture, cropped in. I'll probably frame this one.
.

.

.

I love this one of Jules. Not a framer, but I love the mischievous look.
.

.

This one is my favorite of Meg.
.

Same picture, just cropped. I'll probably frame this one.
.
.

.

.
Taking pictures of the two of them together tends to be rather problematic. Nothing here that I plan to frame, but they're still darn cute!

.

Story: Our neighbor's cat decided he wanted to be friendly while I was trying to take pictures. So naturally I was competing for Meg & Julie's attention. It didn't matter how much I pushed him away . . . he was persistent! (I was tempted to drop-kick kim!) In this pic, they are both looking at the kitty.
.

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Great job! When will you play photographer for the Alligood clan?

Lydia said...

Cute! Meg is SO photogenic!

alp2295 said...

Amber- We need to just pick a day or it will never happen. Probably a Monday afternoon would be good.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...the girls are so adorable in their white dresses.