The picture just doesn't do it justice! (click on it to see it larger!) That wretched flat paint! There's no washing it.
The fact that our living room, dining room, entry way and kitchen are all one big room makes choosing paint a difficult thing to do. I wasn't ready to paint the entire living room yet, so I decided to do the entry way and hallway in a sage green.
The girls asked if they could help (and were shocked when I actually said yes!) They each painted a little rectangle and thought it was fabulous!
The finished product:
4 comments:
I love it!!
Looks awesome! I wish I could get motivated to paint but I absolutely HATE it!
I'm there with ya! While I was painting this time I was thinking, "Man . . . every time I paint, I think 'it's going to be a LONG time before I do this again!' yet I develop amnesia, and I still do it! Why is that? I guess it's the same reason that I have 4 kids even though I HATE being pregnant . . . the end result is worth it!" : )
Looks great Andrea!
Post a Comment