Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Finished Product

Greetings from the land of really exhausted people!! After two days of hard work, I'm ready to pass out!
-
Our internet access may be interrupted here soon, so I wanted to post some pictures quickly. (These are for you, Amber) There are just of the completed house before we made any changes. I didn't get one of the living room/fireplace b/c our couch was already in the way and you couldn't see much. We've been painting, hanging mini blinds, towel racks, curtain rods, etc . . . and will be posting pictures of the finished product when I get time. Anyways . . . my pillow calls, so here's the quick rundown . . .
-
Kitchen and Dining Room

-
Entry Way and Half Wall dividing stairs

-
Hallway

-
Meg & Julie's Room

-
Ali & Emma's Room

-
Hall Bathroom

Okay, I can't resist one quick story! The laundry chute has been a huge hit with the girls. When Ali asked "Mom, what should I do with my laundry?" I started telling her to take it to the laundry chute and she exclaimed, "We get to use it!?" Then started the bickering, "Me first" etc . . . Then they made a plan . . . one would drop the laundry, while the others would stand in the basement and watch. Today I actually caught Meg carrying the entire laundry pile upstairs so that she could send it all down the chute. It's the little things!
-
Master Bedroom

-
Master Bathroom

-
Master Bathroom

No comments: