I could dance and sing right now!
Potty training is over and was miraculously easy. I'm so thankful.
While the girls were finishing up their last few school items on Friday I decided to jump into potty training. I had already planned to do it sometime this week . . . there's no way I could do it during a normal school week, and right after school ends in May we are going on vacation, and then moving. So it was either now, or July (once we're settled in to our new place.)
I'm a big proponent of the "Just take the diaper off" method. She never even peed on the floor. She would feel herself going right away and stop herself, then run to the potty. What can I say . . . my kid is a genius . . . so what if I am biased! : )
(As I was typing that last sentence, Julie ran up to the potty (Which I keep in the same room that she's playing in at this stage of the game) saying "pee pee potty." She sat down and went. I love it!)
I feel like we've now passed the last milestone out of babyhood. What a blast.
1 comment:
i'm impressed! can you come potty train jack for me? he's peed in the potty once (it went all over the floor though) and peed ON the potty once, but that's it!
Post a Comment