~Daughter of the King. Happy wife. Mama to four lovely ladies. Foster-Mama. Reader. Amateur woodworker. Seamstress. Coffee drinker. Recording our life & times and seeking to honor God through it all~
Monday, February 5, 2007
Still sick . . .
Last week I mentioned our four day weekend . . . well it ended up being much longer than that. Aaron went back to work the next day (only b/c he didn't have any more sick days to take) but Ali ended up staying home all week. On Thursday she saw the Dr. who said she has a sinus infection. Aaron saw the Dr. on Friday . . . same diagnosis. Julie started a fever on Wednesday, along with a continuing yucky nose. Meg had a fever for several days starting last Sunday, but no other symptoms until about 3 days ago. Now she has the yucky nose too. Emma never had a fever, but could barely breathe. She healed the fastest. Through all of this, I managed to remain the most healthy of everyone, though I still had some cold symptoms . . . Until this past Friday. Late Friday night my throat started hurting and it's been all downhill from there. On top of that I haven't has a straight night of sleep in a week b/c of Meg and Julie . . . Apparently being sick has severely impaired their ability to sleep! For a mom who is used to her kids sleeping 12 hours at night, waking up 3-4 times a night is not cool! So, as the rest of my family is getting their spunk back, I have been knocked flat on my rear-end! I guess I need to negotiate a good sick-day plan with my boss. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember those days,....and nights. It is not a very fond memory, unless I can gloat over the fact that they are history. The joys of being a parent!!!
Post a Comment