Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nine Month Checkup

We actually had her nine month checkup scheduled for last Tuesday (the day before her surgery). They even called and reminded me on Monday . . . but somehow between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning I managed to completely forget about it! I know that's ridiculous, but I guess I just had tunnel vision looking towards surgery on Wednesday.
Her checkup went great. No shots today! She now weighs 19 lb. 10 oz. (60th percentile), is 28.5 inches long (75th percentile) and has a head circumference of 44.5 cm. (60th percentile). It looks like crawling has slimmed her down a bit (she has been 75th percentile her entire life) . . . though it's hard to look at those chubby cheeks and fat little legs and think that she's slimming down! It's hard to believe that the next time we go for a checkup she'll be one! Where did this past year go?

No comments: